Friday, August 6, 2010

Suprise!!!




Last night, my amazing mom and my best friend threw me a suprise going away party for all of my closest friends! I had suspisions that something was going on, but had no idea it was going to be as over the top and memorable as it was!


I thouht Abby was coming over to pick me up and go out to eat, but when i ansewered the door, she and one of my other best friend were standing there, and in the background was a limo! I was completly suprised!



Then, when I got in the limo, I found the rest of my closest friends! We popped open some sparking cider, cranked some tunes, and the party started!





We headed up to the Plaza in Kansas City to a Japenese restaurant! Here's a picture of the whole group:)




The food was SOOO good. It took me a little while to master the art of eating with chopsticks and this picture shows the first shrimp I was able to pick up. The chef was tossing food into our mouths (quite amusing) and everyone was laughing and having a good time!

After dinner, we still had another hour with the limo, so we went to one of the many fountains on the Plaza and took some pictures to last as memories for the year.

When we got back to my house, we all pilled out and, of course, got a picture by the limo! Then most stayed the night. What a great memory!!! Thanks mom and Abby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment