Saturday, August 14, 2010

Christophe Mae!!! Ahhh!

Last night, I went with my host sisters, my host dad's good friend, and his two daughters to a Christophe Mae concert. He is a famous French singer and my one sister really likes him, so she was so excited! We drove about an hour to get to the concert, and once there, we had some dinner. When we were almost done eating, my sister thought he came on and we were missing it so we ran, i mean really ran, to where the concert was from the resturaunt. Turns out he wasn't on yet, so we causally strolled back, since were were totally out of breath.

This was at the end of the concert. It was kinda hard to understand because it was fast music, but i enjoyed it:)
These are who I went to the concert with. The two girls on the right ( I can't remember their names) are my sister's friends, then me, then my host sisters.
Another picture of the concert! It was at an outdoor arena and it was pretty packed. When the concert was over, we went and some some drinks, and then headed home. When we reached my house, it was 2am. It was quite the night:)



No comments:

Post a Comment