Friday, August 13, 2010

Leaving Kansas. And America. And all of North America.

Well. Two days ago I left from KCI airport for Zurich, Switzerland. It was really hard saying good-bye for a year, but we just sucked it up beacause we all knew I was going on an amazing journey:)

Before we got in the car, we got one last family picture. Here it is :)

Here we are at the airport. It's a horrible picture but I'm sure Mom wants to see it, so I guess I'll put it up. ;)
Here is when I was checking in. My bags ended up being too heavy, so we had to cut down by a total of 9 pounds. It wasn't easy. So I ended up not taking this carry on beacuse when we took stuffo ut of my checked, we shoved it in a much larger bag that my Mom brought, so I gained some muscle lugging that thing around:)
I was the last one on the plane, but we still didn't leave for about another thirty to fourty minutes, due to space issues. Even though I was crying, I couldn't help but laugh and think that it was due to me and my oversized and overweight bags. When we finally took off, I took a last shot of Kansas and the airport. Bye and see you in a year Kansas!






No comments:

Post a Comment