Thursday, August 26, 2010

It think it might possibly be someone's birthday. . . .

For those of you that have e-mailed me, thanks! I love getting emails! But unfortunetly, my email won't send messages right now. So that's why I haven't emailed you back. Sorry:( But i do get them and love them! So you are probably wondering why I am posting this ramdom thing. I am posting this because it is AUNTY PAM'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! (well, it's actually tommottow, but I won't ba able to get on the internet, so let's pretend it's the 27th:) And since I can't email her, and I can't send her a message on Facebook because she doesn't have one, I have to resort to this public announcement. So.

Pam,

I hope you are having a wonderful school year with all those physicals to get in order! I hope you have fun tonight at the Cheifs game with my 'rents and Camille. I hope you have a wonderful __________ year of life and that you make the most of it because you never know what tommorrow brings. I hope you have fun going to all the Blayer games and watching us take state! You are such an amazing person and I'm pretty sure life, and definelty high school, would suck without you. I miss you soooooo much and I love you. So. Basically, what I'm saying is. . . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love Always,

Laura

P.S. Your birthday present was me not putting what year this is for you on the internet:)

''God gave a gift to the world when you were born-
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encorages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
beacuse ripples of kindness flow outwards
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love that you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
Iwish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to apprecitate you,
as much as I do.''

No comments:

Post a Comment