Friday, April 15, 2011

We go to the biggest waterfall in Europe.

The other day, a bunch of us got together and headed to RhineFalls! which is the biggest waterfall in Europe! It is up right by the German boarder, on the Rhine river!


RHINE FALLS!
Jenna, Ben, Zion and I!

Me with the Falls!
Most of my favorite people in the world. I love them all so much.
You could take these boats right up to the Falls!
Zion and I!
"Hey! Let's get a picture of the blondes! Ben, Laura, Zion, and Brandon!" "Yeah! Okay!"

(we all get together)

"Okay, 1, 2, (Jenna and Nick join), 3!"

"Okay! It was the blondes plus Jenna and Nick......"

Jenna and Zion!
Cris and Ben. This is their relationship.
Veronica and Brandon! So attractive.
Brandon and I!
Veronica by the water.
Andrew. It is impossible not to live him.

After seeing the Falls, we decided to head into the village there, Scaffhausen!

Nick and I wandering through Scauffhausen.

Imagine how long it must of taken to paint. That is talent and patience.

Jenna and I!

And lastly, me in Schaffhausen!

No comments:

Post a Comment