Sunday, April 10, 2011

I have encountered a problem.

Hello! So, I changed families today (sad. sad. sad. :( :( :( and sad again) and my new house has no wi-fi. . . They are going to get it soon, but it may take a month or two. So, this obviously poses a problem as to my blog. I am going to try to upload some pictures and do posts, but until I figure out how I am going to do that, please bear with me as my posts won't be as long and frequent. . . . Sorry!!!


But until my next post, have a great week!


And to my Swiss family, Ilan, Nora, Alix and Mom (Slyvaine), thank you so much. You guys were and are such an amazing family and I miss you already. And it's been only a few hours. Thank you a million times again. I will be back. Me and my R's will be back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment