Friday, April 15, 2011

"This park is so legit."

Yesterday, I was free, so we headed to Baden! To go to "the best park in all the world" as Ben puts it. So, we traveled 2 hours. Just to go to a park. :) It's a good life.


Timetables. Story. Of. My. Life.
Becky and I!
Look! It's mine and Brandon's reflection! Unfoutrunetly, I was the same height as that bar. . . . .

Playing some frisbee in the street on the way to the park. . . :)

On the way to the park! Anticipation!!!!


And...


We made it!


Benjamin, Benjamin, let down your hair!
On the ropes!
Becky and I sliding down! I will admit, I was a little scared. It was a rather large slide. . .
Brandon sliding down!
Climbing up to the caves!
There was this little cave thingy, and I decided to explore them!!!
Becky and I took attempting to balance on the beam. Apparently, I was "pulling her down". I was just making sure I didn't fall off. . . . :) Haha.
You see that thing under the Tee-pe (how do you spell that?). It is a little, net, so to say, and we were determined to climb into it. And after numerous rug burns, getting my feet stuck, and cauding pain to myself. . . .
MADE IT!
Cris, being as tiny as she is, fit INTO the baby swing. It was so funny!
Becky made it too!
And we ended our play date with Brandon on the swings. . .


The fact that we are 16, 17, and 18 doesn't matter as long as you are kids at heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment