Friday, April 15, 2011

Moving sucks.

HELLO!

So, these posts aren't going to be too long, since I don't have much time on the internet, but ALAS, here we go!


So last Sunday I changed host families.

It was so sad.

I didn't want to move.

But, that's the way it is.

Here are some photos from our last week. :(

This picture perfectly describes us. Everyone is doing anything but looking at the camera. Haha.
My house. Oh, how I miss walking home to him everyday.
Going in for the fondue! Anticipation is building!
Alix and I eating the fondue! SO. GOOD.
My little doggie. Gypsie. I love that dog, even though he loved to bark at me and eat my feet.
All my bags. . . . I have NO idea how I am going to make it back with all this stuff to the U.S. Maybe, I won't and I will just have to stay here. . . . . :)
Thank you so so so much for everything. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment