Monday, April 25, 2011

Going caveing.

After our Roman adventure, Becky came over to my house and we had a sleepover!

After we finally went to bed at 4am, we woke up around 10, got up and dressed and then headed out to the canton Wallis, which is where the Matterhorn and lots of other big mountains are! Destination: St. Leonard.

In St. Leonard, there is a cave. And in the cave, is a lake. And in the lake are boats. And in the boats, was us. Smile  Hence, the St. Leonard Underground Lake. 2

Becky and I on our way to St. Leonard!

5

Shot from the train!

6

Warning: My pictures are all really bad, so once I get Becky’s, I will put them up. But until then, sorry.

This is the opening of the cave, and also the lake!

7

Me in front of the boats waiting to get on!

9

In the cave!

13

14

And afterwards! You can’t see it, but the cave is behind me Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment