Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh! Mon Dieu!

I'll explain the title in a minute:) But first, a little recap. Basically, school is still school. My mom started driving us to the train station this week, since it's getting colder, and she laughed everyday because she would say have a good day! And I would be like thanks in an unenthusiastic way, and she thought it was funny, my excitment over school. Lol. But other than that, oh, badminton. I'm still going, and still doing bad, but the coach is nice and helping me, and I think I'm improving. . . Or I hope I am. Haha. Oh. And today I was talking with my parents (here) and they were asking me if there was anything I'd like to change here, or what are some difficulties, and I said it's hard for me because I can't speak French great yet, but everything else is good. And they told me that they think I am doing a lot better and I am improving every week with more words and sentences and stuff:) Yay! So then I was a happy camper:)
This is the BEAUTIFUL sunset that takes place evey evening, outside my window:)
Yes everyone, I. Have. Friends. !!!!!! Friday night, I went over to Juliette's house for a sleepover. I was a little afraid that I wounldn't understand and be left out, but it was completly the opposite! They made sure I understood:) We had crepes for dinner, then we looked at "Hot, American guys", lol, and we talked about boys, then we watched two movies, one of which was Borne Supremacy, with Matt Damon. Manon (the one holding the movies) brought a ton to chose from, and when Juliette saw Matt Damon, she was like, Oh! His muscles, and his abs! And Ah! He is so hot! And here is where the title comes in, because it means like oh my, my goodness, and she was going crazy. It was pretty funny in my opionion. Then we ate candy and chocolate, and just chilled. It was so much fun:)
Today, we went on a walk through the vineyards with my family. I took this picture for all of you who are wondering where my town, Chexbres, is. It is that way<------. :)

France weather forecast for today, snow! Yes people, that is snow:) I thought it was pretty cool.
Waiting for my sister to catch up.

I could live off these grapes. They are SOOOO GOOD! I love them so much. Everytime we go out on walks, I sneak a ton:) Haha. But my parents do to, so I figure it's okay. Lol.

This is my house from the opposite side, a.k.a. the vineyard side. See the white side wall, and the top with that one window, that's my room:) Cool. I know.

Well. That's all I got. I have a full week of school this week, complete with a test in Chemistry. Yay. Lol. Oh. Yesterday, I went to a rugby match, thinking it would be kinda like football...it's not. I was so confused. What is rugby anyway? Like it was the strangest thing. Haha.

Okay. Not that is truly all I got. Talk to you soon!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment