Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The days of winter. . .

HELLO! Now that I have my computer back, not only am I updating my blog, I am back in the buisness of making movies! YAY! This one is a video of my trip to St. Moritz a few days after Chrsitmas. For those of you that need a refresher, Zion, Becky and I had planned to take the Glacier Express to St. Moritz, spend the night there and go sledding the next day in Heidi land and then come back home. Well, our plans were thrown off a little when a bus never came, which resulted in the missing of trains and all that, so Zion and I ended up not taking the Glacier Express, but we all 3 ended up meeting in St. Moritz that night! Anyway, here is the video of our adventure! ENJOY!!!!!
P.S. You know I am a good dancer and singer. You just know it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment