Thursday, March 3, 2011

Je suis en vacances.

HELLO!
I must say, I am terribly sorry for my absence, but you see, I am currently on vacation, 1 week off of school. SO GREAT.
What have I been doing?! SO MUCH! And I have LOTS of pictures to show you!!!
But, it is currently 11pm here. And I just got back from 2 days of snowboarding. And before that, I was with Vera and exchange students for 4 days. And I have gotten 20 hours of sleep total since last Friday, it is now Thursday night. And tomorrow, I have to get up at 5:30am to catch a train at 6am so I can go have some more fun! So, you see, I must go to bed. But alas! I have left you with something!
My blog is freaking out and won't let me embed this, so you just have to click on the link to watch :) It is from when I went to Engelberg 2 weekends ago! Enjoy!
Okay. So, next Tuesday (I would say Monday, but I have a presentation I will probably be up all night working on) I will have ALL the new photos up and it will be one very long and fantastic post! Prepare yourselves!
Until then, have a great Friday and a great weekend! I am off to bed! Bonne nuit! Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment