Monday, December 27, 2010

Joyeux Noel!



Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!!


Right now, I am sitting in my new dad's house, with my new sisters, chilling out and waiting to head to the indoor water park in a bit. :)


I changed families on Christmas morning. But first, let me explain my new family dynamic. My new parents are divorced. So every other weekend, I will go to my dad's house in Vevey, and the rest of the time, will be in my mom's house in Chexbres, the same village I lived in before. I have 3 sibilings! A sister my age, Alix, a sister who is 14, Nora (this gets confuding because our names sound the exact same in French!) and a brother, almost 13, Ilan! They are all sooooo sweet and so cute! We had Christmas lunch, and then opened presents, and there were even presents for me! Which I wasn't expecting since it was my first day there! Then Nora, Alix, and I made 2 videos with clay people! Then we hung out, I skyped home and my new family talked with my parents too! Then yesterday, my mom came over and picked me and Alix up and we went back to my new house, which is completly different than my old one. This one is a lot older, with chatacter, and is just all in all a lot different! I unpacked my stuff ( I will post pics of my new room and all in the next post, since I dont have my camera cord with me) and then we went snow shoeing (I believe that is how you say it in English, but not for sure, this is worrisome. . . . ) It was actually really amusing. It was Alix and my first time, and they were so strange, but it was still fun! Then I went, or attempted to. go to church with Zion, but we couldn't find it, and we eventually gave up. Then I headed back and met Alix and she took me to meet her friends and then sleptover with a bunch of her friends! It was so nice of her! Awwww. They are so great! Okay. I will continue to brag in a bit, when I post my pics and all, but for now, enjoy the following films! I am not sure the order of them, but 2 are the videos I made with my sisters, and the other is my Christmas movie! I will keep you all posted, and in the mean time (wait, is that how you write it, mean time, maybe meane, no, mene, so, for some reason mean time looks weird, but I think it is right, moving on) have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment