Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Still Waiting......

Hey everyone!!! Just thought I'd let you know whats been happening lately. I went to my last orientation two weekends ago and recieved my blazer, trading pins, cards, and lots of other goodies:) Also, all the other exchange students and I presented the flags of the countries we are going to and had a Q&A with Rotary members. I will post pics soon from the orientation. I am giving a speech this Thursday, 5/20, at the Gardner Rotary Club. I'm suppossed to have pics of my host family and town, but I have a feeling my powerpoint is going to be a bit dull since I only have facts and maps of Switzerland. I am still anxiously awaiting the e-mail from my host family, and when i do and get pictures, I will definetly post the pics and let you all know! Please continue to pray for me and my family as I embark on this amazing opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment